Friday, October 9, 2020

Twenty-one.

 21

“If you think of what you want it will slip from you.” Every time 

I go to a large mall or amusement park with large parking fields 

I park, jump right out of the car and go in as directly and purposefully 

as I can. I don’t make mental notes about the lot number or row. 

I might be in the store for a minute or an hour. No matter. When I 

come out of the door I proceed directly to the car. I never question. 

Just walk. Somehow, someway, my subconscious knows where to go. 

As long as I don’t question it. Yep. That’s right. If I even so much as 

whisper “Now where is the car?” I am lost. And rightly so. A lifetime of 

nurturing my train of thought along the stream of consciousness in 

loose interior monologue allows me to trust my connection to the 

external. God help me I have to admit, I have wandered lots aimlessly

wondering and cussing myself out for doubting many is the time 

in my youth. You can train yourself to trust yourself. Trust me.


08October2020

Markle~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment